Just a quick update on what’s going on this week:
- My 2017 wall calendar is available to pre-order at a 30% discount. It’s a double-A4 size, highest quality print of 13 beautiful shots of the UK’s countryside and will look fabulous hanging in your house next year – not to mention rather useful for actually writing your appointments on too! 🙂
- I’ve continued to blog daily on three of my sites (this one, HowToBeSuccessfulInMusic.com and Audience.Ninja) and updating and upgrading each, bit by bit. Expect to see more changes and improvements rolling out over the coming weeks and do check out the other two sites if music and/or sales/marketing help and advice is of interest.
- I hosted my weekly open mic night for my little company UKOpenMic.com at The Apple Tree in London – despite the weather we had 14 performers and a most excellent night!
- I shared a podcast interview I did with Brandon Palmer – it’s the funniest one I’ve done to date, so if you’ve a little time do check it out.
- I played with Mina and spent some time out with Simona; we went to see the Fire! Fire! exhibition on the Great Fire of London at the Museum of London. Not only did I learn some new things I also came away with quite and intriguing story idea… 😉
- I’m going to re-release a music video tomorrow, with a totally new re-mix of the song, showing how I’ve improved on that side of things in the three years since the first mix/release. I’ll be posting it out on here tomorrow, just in time for the weekend 😉
And now I must dash to pick up Mina, and her best friend Filip, from school, as I’m looking after them for the next few hours… I’m preparing for war! 😀
Thanks for keeping up with my bits and pieces! If you want to go the extra mile in supporting all that I’m doing – and get exclusive new music each month – please consider joining my Members Club 🙂
See you tomorrow with the newly remixed video 🙂