They're very simple; just a few minutes each episode, recorded directly into my phone with a lapel mic.
You can listen to them directly on the embedded episodes below or via the following podcast services:
If you have any questions you want to ask me, that I can answer in a future podcast (or you've any thoughts or feedback at all!) please feel free to leave them in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
- Episode 28
- Episode 27
- EP | 026 Chip away every day
- EP 025 | Don't build your house on someone else's land
- EP 024 | Simplify your life
- EP 023 | Make your dreams happen today
- EP 022 | How many people is enough?
- EP 021 | You never know when the payoff is going to come
- EP 020 | Move out of your comfort zone...like, physically move!
- EP 019 | Tomorrow can be Day One
- EP 018 | You don't have to be the best, just somebody's favourite
- EP 017 | It my songwriting more inspiration or perspiration?
- EP 016 | What's important is the message not the medium
- EP 015 | Is this the best way to expand your mind?
- EP 014 | A message of thanks!
- EP 013 | Take action, then course correct as you go
- EP 012 | Why everyone should build their personal brand
- EP 011 | Who inspires you the most in making music? (& why?)
- EP 010 | Milestones, actions and baby steps
- EP 009 | Happy Easter everybody!
- EP 008 | Select a tool for the job, not a job for the tool
- EP 007 | Moving out of your comfort zone
- EP 006 | Cultivate happiness by being grateful
- EP 005 | The story of the Mexican Fisherman
- EP 004 | Do not mistake movement for progress
- EP 003 | Meet hostility with kindness
- EP 002 | Your actions can inspire others without you realising
- EP 001 | Why? Oh why?